- Flexible I.T. maintenance contracts and support plans
- Live telephonic support
- Ad-hoc call-out services
- Ongoing advice and consultancy
- System audits
IT support contracts and maintenance contracts
IT Support Contracts are the best method of ensuring your I.T. support needs are taken care of effectively, with a fixed cost over the period of the IT Support contract’s term.
The BonaFide IT support contract plans include:
- Help desk support from 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Windows Support Technician available telephonically or on site in accordance with BonaFide IT’s support levels
- On-site visits by a designated Windows Support Engineer to carry out the work schedule
- Accurate and detailed recording of timesheets
- The agreement covers support for the following software:
- Supply of additional workstation–level hardware
- Supply of additional workstation–level software
- Installation and support of any software not listed above
- Travel costs
- Any work which, of necessity, must be carried outside normal working office hours
- Applying software upgrade patches to systems when security considerations deem it necessary and notifying the client of any enhancements and/or improvements which, in the opinion of BonaFide IT would improve the client’s I.T. function.
- Reactive support: This includes responding to specific requests originating from the client. Support work is carried out at the client’s offices or remotely via the client’s internet link or via a simple dial-up link.
- Monitoring and reporting takes place daily using the BonaFide IT monitoring system, Sysrep7. The requirement includes the daily monitoring of the basic functioning of the underlying Linux operating system, its processes, the file system, memory utilization and unscheduled system reboots. This is to expose any unusual behaviour on the system or any attempt to penetrate the system illegitimately.
- Regular monitoring of security-related sources of information, such as Bugtraq and CERT, is carried out routinely.
- Monitoring reports are available on request at any time.
- Time spent carrying out support and monitoring work is measured in working units. The working time allocated to each working unit depends on when the work is carried out, as follows:
- Unused working units are not transferable to the next month
- Any additional working units are charged according to the above table (R350.00) and will include travel time.
- BonaFide IT will give 1 month’s written notice of any variations in this rate.
All workstation based Microsoft operating systems
Standard Microsoft Office installations
Microsoft Outlook Express
The following exclusions apply and are addressed on an ad-hoc basis:
Pricing* is as follows:
|Hours per Month||Call Out Fee**||No Contract||With Contract||Rate per Hour||Discount||Saving|
|12||R 150.00||R 5 040.00||R 4 788.00||R 399.00||5%||R 252.00|
|24||R 150.00||R 10 080.00||R 9 324.00||R 388.50||7.5%||R 756.00|
|36||R 150.00||R 15 120.00||R 13 608.00||R 378.00||10%||R 1 512.00|
|48||R 150.00||R 20 160.00||R 17 640.00||R 367.50||12.5%||R 2 520.00|
|60||R 150.00||R 25 200.00||R 21 420.00||R 357.00||15%||R 3 780.00|
|72||R 150.00||R 30 240.00||R 24 948.00||R 346.50||17.5%||R 5 292.00|
|84||R 150.00||R 35 280.00||R 28 224.00||R 336.00||20%||R 7 056.00|
* Prices exclude VAT
** Rate is variable. R 6 per kilometer to a maximum of R 150.00. Out of province rates will be quoted on
Standard rates above. Negotiable based on Service Level Requirements
Support and maintenance
Each support call to our help desk is rated according to its level of urgency or severity.
|Severity||Desciption||Our Response||Response Time|
|Critical||An incident which renders your business unable to function||Rapid response and attempt at resolution. You must be provided with meaningful updates every hour during resolution||1 Hour|
|Major||Impact of the incident on your business is limited and does not stop you from functioning||Timeous response and resolution. You must be provided with meaningful updates every two hours during resolution||1 Day|
|Minor||Impact of the incident on your business is minimal, and it is not necessary for us to find alternate ways for your continued functioning, but the current situation is not conforming to your normal expectations||You must be provided with meaningful updates every 2 days during resolution||1 Week|
Monitoring and reporting
|Time of Day||Working Unit|
|Normal Office Hours 08H00 to 17H00||1 Hour|
|After Hours Weekdays 17H00 to 18H30||1.5 Hours|
|After Hours Weekdays 18H30 to 07H30||2 Hours|
|Public Holidays||3 Hours|
Your BonaFide IT Support Contract begins with a full systems audit so we can devise a comprehensive support plan to suit your requirements. This will bring your I.T. environment up-to-date with necessary service packs and system drivers and will identify and minimise any potential problem areas you face. Keeping your systems performing well means dealing with one of the better I.T. support companies in Johannesburg – proven to help businesses do better from their I.T. infrastructure. Contact us and discover why our clients rate us the best SMME I.T. Support Contract Company in Randburg.